Richard Monteith Attorney Profile
Attorney Richard Monteith is a dedicated criminal defense lawyer serving in the Manchester New Hampshire, Concord, Portsmouth, Derry, Salem and Nashua NH areas.
I have tried cases in First Degree Murder, Second Degree Murder, Bank Robberies, First Degree Assault, Federal Drug Conspiracies and much more in Manchester, Derry, Salem, Nashua, Bedford, Concord New Hampshire and surrounding areas.
Attorney Monteith was born in Haverhill, Massachusetts and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire. He attended the University of New Hampshire where he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree. Following college, Attorney Monteith attended the Franklin Pierce Law Center, now the UNH School of Law. After law school in 1992, Attorney Monteith worked for a short period of time for the Providence Rhode Island Public Defenders. Thereafter, he entered private practice solely representing the accused.
Having graduated from Gerry Spence's Trial Lawyer's College, a unique and fantastic experience devoted to the people's lawyers, he has learned at the feet of America's best trial lawyer. In addition, he is the defense attorney featured in the true crime novel "Because You Loved Me" by M. William Phelps; a murder case in Nashua involving two teenagers.
- Gerry Spence's Trial Lawyers College, 2009, Dubois, Wyoming
- National College for DUI Defense, 1995, presented at Harvard Law School
- Trial Skills Academy, 1995, presented by the Institute for Criminal Defense Advocacy at California Western School of Law
- Franklin Pierce Law Center (Now UNH Law School) , Juris Doctor, 1992, Concord, New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire, Bachelor of Arts, 1987, Durham, New Hampshire
- State of New Hampshire Courts
- United States District Court -District of New Hampshire. United States First Circuit Court of Appeals
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Association for Justice formerly known as American Trial Lawyers Association
- New Hampshire Association for Justice formerly known as New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
SPEAKING AND LECTURING
- Lecturer/Panel Member - May 2012 - New Hampshire Association Criminal Defense Lawyers - Spring Seminar - "Dealing With The District Court".
I Attorney Monteith, criminal defense lawyer in N.H. will fight for your rights. If you have been accused of committing a serious crime or facing DUI/DWI, drug possession, domestic violence or and type of criminal defense in New Hampshire.
Convenient Locations In
14 Londonderry Road
Londonderry, NH 03053
848 Elm St 3rd Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
- Violent Crimes
- Do I need an Attorney?
- New DWI Laws in NH
- Drug Possession
- Opioid Laws
- Fentanyl Laws
- Property Crimes
- Motor Vehicle Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crimes
- Juvenile Delinquencies
- Synthetic Marijuana